TAYLOR & FRANCIS
1. How many concurrent users can access book?DRM protected books: 1.
Other books: unlimited number.
2. Can I read the books using just my Web browser?
No (see question 9).
3. Can I print and copy the material?
On DRM protected books, online usage enables you to print a maximum of 30 pages per session and copy a maximum of 1,000 words per session.
4. Can I save the books?
Yes i.e. on a USB stick, in acsm file format. Reader software is required to open these files (see question 9).
5. Can I borrow the books and then read them offline??
Yes. Books are downloaded into a reader programme for the loan period. For DRM protected books the loan period is 3 days.
Other books can be downloaded for an unlimited amount of time.
6. Can I reserve material?
7. Can I use the books with my tablet or e-reader?
Yes. iPads and iPhones require free reader software (see question 9).
DRM protected books cannot be downloaded onto e-book readers, but unprotected books can.
8. Can I read the book I have borrowed on different devices?
9. Which reader software do I use on each device?
(Create Adobe ID account)
Desktop or laptop computer
iOS devices: iPad, iPhone
FileOpen Viewer (Play Store)
10. How do I install the reader software?
Normal installation process similar to most downloaded programmes.
11. How do I download a book into the programme?
The book is accessed automatically in the reader programme using the pdf links.
12. Other notes
DRM protected books can be accessed online a maximum of 120 minutes per session.
Some books have DRM restrictions. These are marked on the site with a small yellow DRM icon.
for MORE INFORMATION
- Adobe Digital Editions
- Authorizing Adobe Digital Editions
- Bluefire Reader
- Checking Out and Downloading EBSCO eBooks
- ProQuest Ebook Central: Full Download
All feedback will be processed. Easily fixed issues will be solved immediately. We will reply to the person who has sent the feedback and inform them on the action that the feedback has prompted.