Web payment service
What can you pay online?
You can pay fees related to the borrowing services. Web payment is possible with all the Finnish web bank services and with Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard. The smallest payment possible is three euros. You must pay all your payable library fees at once.
- Log in to the UEF Finna database's Your Account>Fines interleaf.
- The fees are placed first in your records. If the amount of fees is at least three euros, you can make a payment by pressing the "Pay online" button.
- Select the web bank service or credit card and follow the instructions.
- Return to your own records in the library system, the paid fees will be deleted from your records immediately.
- Online payment is not possible during the service break.
If the payment fails, please contact the library
- If you have a loan block due to overdue loans.
- If the amount of fees is 10 euros or more (exceeding the loan block limit), you cannot renew your loans. Please, request a renewal from the library.
- If you have fees related to the interlibrary loan service, article copies and copying service, invoicing or compensation of lost or damaged items.
For more information:
Joensuu +358 294 45 8397
Kuopio +358 294 45 8400
KUH +358 294 45 8402 or +358 17-173766
Savonlinna +358 294 45 8404
More information on the web payment system
Paytrail Plc (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. In the VISA, VISA Electron and MasterCard payments, Paytrail Plc will be shown as the receiver in the invoice and they will forward the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Plc is a licensed payment institution. For consumer, the service works exactly the same way as the traditional web payment services.
Paytrail Plc, Business ID: 2122839-7
Telephone: 0207 181830