- To register as a customer, you need to fill out the library card order online and then visit your campus library personally according to the given instructions. Alternatively, you can register by visiting the library, filling out and signing a print registration form and proving your identity.
- When logged in to UEF Finna, you can access your personal information, renew your loans, make requests and reservations and pay your fees online. You can also save favourite items and information retrieval queries for later use.
- Inform the library of changes to your contact information.
- Please contact the library, if you lose your library card.
- All customers will need to present their library card when borrowing and reserving material.
- Students of the University of Eastern Finland can use their library card as a printing card on the UEF campuses.
For more information
Feedback will be processed daily. Easily fixed issues will be solved immediately if they are essential to the service and in accordance with the operating policy. All feedback will be processed in the relevant services. If necessary, feedback will also be processed in the library's working groups. Feedback and the changes prompted by feedback will be processed annually by the management group in the management review.