Employment for Spouse/Partner

Citizens of the EU member states can work without any working permits. If you come from a non-EU country and have been granted a residence permit on the basis of family ties (migri.fi) you will have an unlimited right to work in Finland. The right to work will also be entered on your residence permit card (migri.fi).

For vacancies, please see:
Ministry of Labour (currently available in Finnish)

For general information on working in Finland please see:

How to register as a job seeker at the Employment and Economic Development Office (TE Office)? (.mol.fi)
Working in Finland (mol.fi)
Guide to Working in Finland (National labour market confederations in Finland)
This is Finland -Work (finland.fi)